Sunday, May 10, 2009

Weapons Primed!

lawl, boredom has set in again, except this time, i had a family korean style steamboat. yea, we use to do it like once a month, except this time it's more of a once every 2-3 months. the craze has died. everyone in my family is busy so yea. OH yea, it's mostly to celebrate mothers day, gosh i forgot i should wish my mum happy mothers day, brb.

k done it. lol. so anyways, i know my family ain't as crazy as some people i know, which i know their lives can preety much make better movies, and possibly box office stuff, but i try. haha. i love listening to people's problems and stuff, it lets them vent out all their stuff, and for me, i get the personal satisfaction that out there there is someone worst off than me. Oh come now, don't tell me you don't feel the same too :P.

haha. ah well, i know this blog of mine has kinda turned into something of a ghost town, but i think it's better, so people won't read into my mind lots, only some people who asked bout it would know bout it, or go clicking around my other blogs. but i like the quiet. it lets me think out loud and in public. ha.

k, something i wanted to talk about for a while now but never actually came about to typing it. For me i'm a very traditional person. i have no believe in religion what so ever, but i believe in family honour, discipline and respect. i'm kinda the old school traditionalist. but i do believe in open critisism, and open friendship. Being open is important. so i'm more of what you would say, old school meet new school of thought. i guess i'm just like that.

Anyways, enough of self reflection, now more of some juicy family story. haha. My mum, dad and sister, dislike staying with my sister in the uk. mainly because she has been too " westernised" well not really westernised, more of, culturally westernised. Her husband is somewhat of a modern day, "kampung boy" except, he's in the uk and they call kampung, country side.

The restrictions they impose on their kids and people are soooooo restricting. i dunno, this is what i hear from my family over family dinners. Personally i have other opinions. But yea, for example, they don't allow their kid to watch tv, can't sing to the baby, and stuff. I mean, i understand the underlining whatever reason, but comeon... that's kinda ridiculous. I guess, it could be cos of her husband and all, but yea, sometimes, i guess, it's better to follow our old ways.

i mean, when i showed them stories i wrote, and a family video i made during her wedding, her husband's family were shocked by the video i made and the stories i wrote. which kind of made me wonder, why have people like me not appeared in europe. is it so hard? I guess over in the UK, things are very diffrent from here. Things are less about education and kids are taking over thier parents. Which kinda reminds me of russel peter's "Fuck You" joke. but yea, sometimes, things are just shit ridiculous.

Well, anyways, theres that and life. i rather go with life. All i know is, i'm old school, i don't believe wacking a kid above 9years old is useful but i believe wacking them is still important, and telling them what they did wrong. i'm not abusive or shit, but i believe discipline is discipline.

Anyways, enough bout that, i'll see what comes up again in the next dinner. haha. On to more simpsons episodes.

0 comments: