Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hello Everybody!

Yea, i'm back, i decided i'll update my block as often as i can, oh and btw, Yup, It's my DOMO! Haha, yea i got the domo pillow and my own cuddly domo. No. I am not obsessed about domo, but maybe i am, nyah :P. haha. Well i only have two, it's not like i have a domo bag and shit, though it might be nice.... heh. Ah, well, yea it's been a slow week. IT's into the second week of school already and i'm bored shitless. Well, besides the current assignments i got due next week, i'm bored. i mean, i havn't played any good interesting decent game in a long while. It's quite sad.

I dislike mmorpgs with a passion. I never liked them, too much money normally involved and too, meh. lol. i just dislike erm. Anyways, i'll catch up some other time, perhaps i have something else to rant about then. haha.

0 comments: