Saturday, May 9, 2009

Meh...

Boring couple of days, school hasn't given much work for me to keep me busy, i i gota resort to games, sigh. i need a social life....ha. lol. anyways, things have been boring, i've been working on test maps for red alert 3, i'm actually quite proud of my first official fully scripted map. the rest needs abit of work on it.

I've been looking at some of my friends in technical direction and friends in DMD and i kinda want to be there, where all the fun is, but yea, i don't want to give up my dream just yet. life's not really been interesting, other than i'm currently taking driving lessons. i'm trying to fill my life up with random stuff.

occasionally the simpsons episode. they arn't really funny, just watching it to waste away my time. i used to be hyper over guitar, but meh. guess it's hard to rekindle a passion i lost a long time ago. that was kinda a failed experiment.

i guess, secretly i'm waiting for NS, would make life alot more interesting, but at the same time dreading it cos it would make me waste away my time. but oh well. I dunno, nowadays, i don't really play games to blow stress or stuff, my attention to games have shifted to something to just try and then lose it. no game i play seems to interest me. even Red Alert 3 has lost it's vigor, even though i have been making maps for it. iunno. i need a good ole sky diving thing or something exciting to get my blood pumping again. for bout 4 years, i've been stuck in this hell hole, singapore, i need some time to get out and take a breather, and hopefully, it's coming. i'm heading off to japan, finally a vacation i need.....something i should have had 4 years ago.

i swear, when i am running my own company, i would make every day at work interesting. i seriously think people should enjoy working, or at least enjoy what they do. if they don't then, there's no point doing it.

gosh, time's passing so fast, but at the same time so...slowly.

in the period of the last post and the current post, so much things have happened, i've passed my basic theory for driving, eaten at popeyes (lulz), joined the School's japanese cultural club, started driving lessons, and somehow, life still seems boring.

I need life, i need blood to flow in my veins again, maybe a high speed car race.... meh. i got no car. i can only dream or do that in games..... sigh.

been playing fallout, at least if i survive a nuclear war, surviving would be alot more interesting then this boring-boring world.....

sigh.....meh, yea. i am kinda an adreline junkie at heart, i just need to do something dangerous and stunning, once in a while to make myself happy, else....life's soooooo...meh.

0 comments: